A Prayer for Preemies

A Prayer for Preemies

Monday, December 13, 2010

Thank you GOD!!!!

Ok so i called up to the NICU this morning to check on my little angel and Jenny , her nurse, said that Dr. Pickett just left from visiting her. He said that her head looked good and the size has gone down so that is great news. He also said that her head looked so good that we may be able to take this temporary shunt out and not have to do the permanent one!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I could not believe what she said. This is the best news i have ever heard in my whole entire life! I know it is not 100% but oh gosh it felt so good to hear that. Olivia has not had any more seizures and her shunt is draining well so that is great news. I have prayed and prayed that God would heal Liv's lil brain and she would not have to have this permanent shunt. I truely believe God is listening and i am asking each and everyone of you to please pray that this comes true. Pray that she does not have to get this permanent shunt and all is well with her brain. I cannot get the smile off my face right now. To hear good news is just an incredibly, amazing feeling. I cannot express enough how much my girls mean to me. I live my life for my two girls. God please please please take care of Liv and be by her side. I pray constantly that Olivia will not have to have this permanent shunt put in God Please Hear Me !!!!!!

Thank you all so much for praying for my babygirl! Please continue to pray for her everyday and please pray hard that she does not have to get that permanent shunt. That would absolutely amazing!

I love you Liv
~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment