A Prayer for Preemies

A Prayer for Preemies

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PRAY PRAY PRAY!

Today is Melissa's birthday, and even with Olivia's seizure - we wanted to try and make my sister smile. So, we all went to Casa Ole' and every year, I try to embarrass her by getting them to sing. Well, after I had already put in my request to embarrass her, and to make her laugh, she warned me that I better not do it and that she was not in the mood. So, instead of helping; it would have made things worse.

I went to the front to tell the manager not to sing her "Happy Birthday" because her daughter is in the NICU, and today was not a good day. He patted me on the shoulder and said "ok". About 10 minutes later he came to Melissa with a rose made of aluminum foil and a dollar bill, and said to put it behind Olivia for good luck. He prayed for Olivia and then sung Happy Birthday to Melissa. Thank you Case Ole' for your prayers, and for anyone that goes there...tell the manager that wears glasses that we thank him again! He said that he has not seen his family in years, and I thought that he was going to cry! Bless him!

Again, I don't know anything more than I did this afternoon. All I know is that Olivia's nurse was doing her "care" for the day and saw that Olivia's eyes started to roll and move around and then her lil' head started to shake back and forth. They have done a cat scan, and we should get those results tomorrow. They have also done a spinal tap and blood work but we will not know those results until at least Friday. Please pray for Olivia that this is something that can be fixed! God, I love my niece so much that my heart burns for her! Please protect her, heal her! I love you God, and I have faith in you that you can heal her, no matter what the doctors say her outcome may be....God, you can heal her! I praise you Lord!

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY~

Thank you for your prayers, and Olivia Jane - I love you so very much baby girl!

~Aunt Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment