A Prayer for Preemies

A Prayer for Preemies

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Olivia is a STAR!!

Olivia was in her first commercial today. Amy and Chris George visited the NICU today to do the commercial for the Melissa George Neonatal Memorial hockey game. This is the game where the jerseys will be auctioned off to buy Giraffe Omni Beds for the NICU. They filmed Olivia while she was sleeping and while I was at her bedside. She looked so beautiful. I willl let everyone know when they are going to air the commercial so everyone can see Olivia in action!   :)

Olivia has gained a bit more weight and is now at 3lbs 5.6 oz. YAY Olivia!!! Im so excited I really hope it continues to go up. I was able to give her another bottle today and she did wonderful with it. It was such an amazing feeling when she was eating her bottle because she was just staring at me and it was like she was just telling me "I love you Mommy". I will never forget that moment. I fall more and more in love with her every day. She started to get a little tired at the end of the bottle but she managed to finish it. All that work tuckered her out though because she was snoozing after that. Dr. Pickett came in again today and said her head still looked really good, so that is very good to hear. Please continue to pray that she will not have to go through with the permanent shunt surgery. We still have not heard for sure but I am still praying throughout the day everyday that she will not have to have that surgery. Thank you all so much for your prayers for Miss Olivia. She is such an amazing, beautiful little girl. Please keep her in your prayers everyday.

I love you Olivia
~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment