A Prayer for Preemies

A Prayer for Preemies

Monday, December 20, 2010

And here comes another part of the roller coaster....

Ok, so we thought that Olivia Jane was doing so good that she may not need the permanent shunt; however, Melissa was told today that Olivia will need the shunt. The surgery will take place next week. She was doing so good, but she is swelling again. They drained fluid from her head today, and it soon began to collect fluid again. Melissa is very upset, so please keep her in your prayers as well as Olivia. Dr. Pickett was really hopeful, but it seems that God has other plans. Once again, I am trying not to ask why, but it is so hard when I see the pain that my sister goes through. I just pray that when she has the surgery, Olivia can come home very soon.

On a happier note, her eye test was performed today and it came back great! She still has premature eyes, but they are great right now. Thank you God! Thank you for your continued prayers, and please continue to pray for Olivia! Olivia Jane, I love you so much..please stay strong sweet angel! God, please protect my precious niece!

~Aunt Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment