A Prayer for Preemies

A Prayer for Preemies

Saturday, November 27, 2010

PRAY PRAY PRAY

Olivia had to have a spinal tap today. Her head has started to swell and they believe she is getting fluid on her brain that can cause blockage of CSF (spinal fluid). They were only able to to get 2.5 ml out when they did the spinal tap and they were really hoping to get more than that. If her brain continues to swell they are going to call the neurosurgeon in and he may have to drain the fluid from the top of her head. They sent the fluid off to the lab to check for bleeding and infections. I should hear something by Monday. Please God let her be ok from all of this. The scary thing about all of this is the brain damage that can occur from all of this. Dear God please take care of my sweet baby Olivia she is such an amazing and beautiful baby. I love her so much and i want her to be ok. I can't explain to anyone the pain and hurt i go through on a daily basis.  I am so unconditionally in love with this little girl. This has been the hardest thing i have ever had to go through in all of my life. I pray to God all day, everyday that he will heal her brain and she will be a normal, bouncing, silly little girl one day. I remember when i found out i was having another girl i was over joyed. I could not stop thinking how amazing this would be. Savannah would have a sister, a best friend for life. I could not imagine my life without my sister, she is the most incredible, most loving, and one of the strongest women i know and she is my big sissy. I want Savannah to grow up with her sister just like i have with mine. I want them to run and play together, and sit up all night laughing , and go to college together. I know god hears all the prayers for Olivia because she has come so far so PLEASE continue to pray for her everyday and say an extra prayer for my sweet angel's brain. God please heal Olivia's brain and let her be ok Please God Please! Thak you to each and everyone of you who have continued to pray for her throughout this long journey. I beg you to continue. God is so incredible and i just know with all the prayers for her he will heal my baby.

I love you so much Olivia

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment