A Prayer for Preemies

A Prayer for Preemies

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lord, Lift us up!

Today we found out that Olivia Jane has a stage 3 brain bleed. There are only 4 stages, and Olivia's is on both sides of her brain. We are not sure and the doctor can't tell us at this time what that means for Olivia. There are some people that we have heard about where their preemie had a brain bleed and they are ok. That is what we are praying for. Please pray for Olivia Jane everyone! We need prayer that God will cure her brain bleeds and heal her. She will be a healthy little girl, I just know it! The power of prayer can get us there. Please don't give up on prayers for Olivia! She needs every prayer; you can pray as you are driving, cleaning, walking, texting, getting ready for work or bed! Just please, please pray!

Sissy, I love you so much and you have been so strong through all of this, even though you think you are not! You are my little sister, but I look up to you so much for so many reasons! You are my best friend and are beautiful inside and out! You are a wonderful, caring mother. Savannah and Olivia are so blessed to have you for their momma! Stay strong, Sissy...we will get through this and Olivia Jane will come home healthy! I have Faith in Jesus that He will take care of our family, and He will heal Olivia! I love you Olivia Jane!

~Aunt Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Praying so hard for sweet Olivia Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy,

    I just talked to my dad today, and he told me about your sweet little one! We are sending lots of love and prayers your way! Stay strong and have faith in god because he is the one who writes the book in our lives!

    Lots of Love,
    Your cousin Tracy

    ReplyDelete