A Prayer for Preemies

A Prayer for Preemies

Sunday, October 31, 2010

How It All Began

From the moment that I found out that Olivia Jane was coming into this world, I was so happy! Another bundle of joy to add to our family…what could be better? Not for second, did I ever imagine that she would come 14 weeks too early and be rushed to Huntsville Hospital’s NICU and be put on a ventilator! Olivia Jane was not due to meet us until January 2011; however, she came feet first into this world on October 24, 2010. She weighed 2 lbs, 8 ounces, and is 13.25 inches long! We are so blessed to have Olivia Jane in our lives, but we never thought that we would meet her in person so soon. I pray that God will bless her with the health and strength that she needs to come home as soon as possible. All I ask for is prayer! With the power of prayer, Olivia Jane can come home soon…healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Olivia Jane,

    I was so happy when your mommy told me that you would be coming into our lives! When she found out that she was pregnant with you, she was excited and we all instantly fell in love with you. We didn't know you yet, but we loved you! I would talk to you in mommy's belly and I felt you kick my hand. Liv, we are praying for you and you are going to get strong and come home soon sweetheart! I know that God is wrapping his arms around you! I love you precious!

    ~Aunt Jessie

    ReplyDelete